Super-K 360 panoramic view
Around Kamioka Observatory
- Research building (from the south)
- Research building (from the north)
- Letters of nameplate written by Hiroyuki Yoshikawa, the 25th president of University of Tokyo
- Mozumi bus stop
- Dormitory (from the former Higashi Mozumi Station)
- Mozumi village
- Mozumi ground
- Research building
- Mt. Ikeno （Summer）
- Mt. Ikeno （Spring）
- Mt. Ikeno （Summer）
- Mt. Ikeno （Autumn）
- Mt. Ikeno （Winter）
- Mine entrance (in heavy snow)
- Road to the mine entrance
- Entering a mine by trolley (due to a snow slide)
- Inside the mine 1
- Inside the mine 2
- Inside the mine 3
Copyright of all images on this website belongs to Kamioka Observatory, ICRR (Institute for Cosmic
Ray Research), The University of Tokyo.
Please note the following points if you would like to use these images.
- We generally refuse any commercial use.
- We do not cooperate if your purpose is not directly related to Super-Kamiokande and its research.
- You can use the images freely for personal use, like pasting for your PC desktop.
- However, using them on your website or weblog is not included in the meaning of “personal use.”
- We prohibit modifying the images without our acceptance.
- You can use them for education and scientific promotion, including
In this case, you will need to apply for permission.
- Please let us know the details of your purposes, the related contents of your publication, and the picture’s file name via e-mail.
- Kamioka Observatory might decline your request. Please tell us as much information as possible to understand how you intend to use them.
Contact E-mail Address ：
Please specify the copyright as follows.
Kamioka Observatory, ICRR (Institute for Cosmic Ray Research), The University of Tokyo
Request to send a copy
Please send us a copy of your publication in which these images appear, for our records.
For an encyclopedia and other thick books: 1 Reprint(part prints), For web page: URL.
Kamioka Observatory, ICRR, The University of Tokyo
456 Higashi-Mozumi, Kamioka, Hida-city, Gifu 506-1205 JAPAN