- First look at antineutrino appearance from T2K
- Search for dinucleon decay into pions at Super-Kamiokande
- Observation of a New Type of Neutrino Oscillation at the T2K Experiment
- 「T2K Experiment observes indication of electron neutrino appearance phenomena」
- The First T2K Neutrino Event Observed at Super-Kamiokande
- The Working Group under the Government Revitalization Unit decided to reduce the budget of the Japanese National Universities and Research funds of National Universities and National Laboratory including “Neutrino Research in Super-Kamiokande”
- Proton lifetime is longer than 1034 years.
Welcome to Super-Kamiokande official Homepage.